DIV SOUND SUNSHINE
Sunday, 12 December 2010
Total Vermin #44: Servants of Culture, Drinkers of Pearls Volume III C39
Volume III of what people are starting to call the 'Now That's What I Call Music' for people who are sick of music. Collects heavy electronics from CKDH, Ananas Pyramidalis' elegaic synth crescendo, overdriven post-jazz solo percussion from Pascal Nichols (PWHMOBS et al), exhibitionist tension from Bess Keloid, Plum Slate's bent acoustic guitar pluck and shoot 'em up quasi-drone electronics from Luke Vollar of Lanterns' Brohawk project.
A snifter of each here.
- December 2010 New Releases!
- Total Vermin #48: Taco Bells - Talviunelmia C30
- Total Vermin #47: CKDH - Summer Trance C41
- Total Vermin #46: Ocelocelot - The Umbragechord C...
- Total Vermin #45: Boom Edan C41
- Total Vermin #44: Servants of Culture, Drinkers o...
- Total Vermin #43: Servants of Culture, Drinkers o...
- Total Vermin #42: Mid Leopard Violet Prism - Carb...
- Total Vermin #41: Ali Robertson's Ludd Quest - "J...
- Total Vermin #40: Plum Slate - Blues For Death C3...
- Total Vermin #39: Scrim - Squubble and Beak / Ne...
- Total Vermin #38: Early Hominids - Alkali / Dilat...
- Total Vermin #37: Eric Ostrowski - Tinkle C39
- ▼ December (13)